I’ve just been nominated for the Super Sweet Blogging Award by Jackie over at Knitting With Heart, and let me tell you, what a wonderful surprise to find just after dinner! Seriously, I’m grinning so wide right now it’s a wonder I can still feel my cheeks. To not only have received the Liebster award last month, but now to have gotten this one….. it absolutely blows my mind. I started this blog thinking that I would be one of the only people to read it; what a wonderful, uplifting feeling to know that not only do others read it, but they actually like the nonsense I write! (Really, I should be banned from making blog posts at midnight when I’m sleep deprived. Going back to some of those older posts are horrifyingly cringe-worthy.) So thank you Jackie, from the very bottom of my black little heart. ❤
Well, what would an award be without rules, right? So… on to those!
Copy & Paste This Whole Post and Replace All Your Information — who awarded you, for example.
1. Thank the Super Sweet Blogger that nominated you.
2. Answer 5 Super Sweet questions.
3. Include the Super Sweet Blogging Award in your blog post.
4. Nominate a baker’s dozen (13) other deserving bloggers.
5. Notify your Super Sweet nominees on their blog.
THE 5 SUPER SWEET QUESTIONS:
1 – Cookies or Cake?
– I suppose that depends upon the cake being offered. Usually I’ll go for a chocolate chip cookie, snickerdoodle, or white chocolate macadamia nut cookie over cake….. but if it’s German Chocolate cake? Get out of my way before you get trampled!
2 – Chocolate or Vanilla?
3 – Favorite Sweet Treat?
– Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups or Trolli Sour Brite Crawlers
4 – When Do You Crave Sweet Things The Most?
– I usually don’t crave sweets as I’d rather have salty snacks. But every once in a while, I get a craving for candy… and it’s usually strongest when I haven’t had any candy or chocolate in a few days.
5 – Sweet Nick Name?
– Mom. Or, if you’re one of my students, Mrs. Mommy. ^_^
Now for the hard part. So MANY of you are deserving of this award, and since I’m assuming that there are no tag-backs when nominating people, that means that I can’t include Jackie.
MY 13 NOMINEES FOR THIS AMAZING AWARD ARE…
- Kais at Empress27
- Kate at The Polka Dot Room
- Small Girl – Big Crochet World
- Rachell at The Little Room of Rachell
- Vicky Myers Creations
- Mrs. B at Mrs. B’s Adventures in Crochet
- Mtetar at Projects by Mtetar
- Crochet Missy
- Craftaceous Period
- Avis at Oh Sew Tempting
- Wisher at Pretty Little Things in a Box
- Fiona at Cursing and Crafting
- Kim at Humor Happens
Congratulations to all my nominees; each of you has a unique perspective on things and wonderful ideas to share, and I never fail to leave your blog with a smile on my face. So, thank you for being so wonderful, and thank you to Jackie once again for thinking of me and nominating me for this Super Sweet Award.